Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Store security

This past weekends shopping was an interesting experience. As we were waking around I'd ask what this noise was and that noise. I came upon one particular noise that I heard but curiously Lily didn't. I waited and waited... didn't hear it again so I gave it up. Then all of a sudden it hit me as I was walking into a store. My CI was picking up the store detectors/sensor.   I hear them 5 feet before and about 5 feet after.  If you see me running in and out of those kinds of stores you will know why!!  Crazy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them. If you have a question I will do my best to answer and can do so via email or here.

Be kind... do not leave self promoting comments as they will be removed.

Have a fabulous day.
KJ