Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

5th adjustment due

This Friday will mark my 5th adjustment on my CI.  I'm so ready for it.  I'm a bit perplexed that there was only 4 initial set and that most people are in good shape by then.  Not me, I just now feel like I'm getting my high pitches in a good spot but I don't feel like the basses are coming through well.  
I want to try an experiment soon which will entail plugging my 12% ear and see exactly what comes through on my CI ear.
That should really give me a good feel for where it is at.

Let's see if we can get more of those little hair follicles working in that ear of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them. If you have a question I will do my best to answer and can do so via email or here.

Be kind... do not leave self promoting comments as they will be removed.

Have a fabulous day.
KJ