Search This Blog

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 181

It is very hard to explain just how this journey has impacted my life... the sounds that have opened up since my initial processor turn on.  

I'm so accustomed to my processor now, I can't bear to be without it! 

Birds are a big thing in my daily life!  

A new sounds the past couple months:
Bicycle brake squeaks
Emergen-C fizzing when it hits the water
Clicks of my keys on my name badge
Hospital machine beeps
Gas pump beeps
Camera click on the iPhone
My daughter's bird imitations

I still do not have taste on the one side of my tongue and my ear, as I understand will always feel stuffy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them. If you have a question I will do my best to answer and can do so via email or here.

Be kind... do not leave self promoting comments as they will be removed.

Have a fabulous day.
KJ