Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

RELAX - mom's orders

This is the first line of an e-mail that I received from my mom today!

RELAX = definition from Mr. Dictionary:  To relieve from tension or strain.

Really how does one truly achieve relaxation in everyday life.  If you do a Google search and everyone has an opinion.  Back to my question - how do we achieve this, especially in our work life.  I'm surrounded by over worked completely stressed people!!  The those vibrations knock you over as soon as you walk in the place. This doesn't mean that people are nice or genuine or that they are not smiling - it's just time to relax.
Should I search for a relaxed job?
Should I read articles on nutrition and relaxation - will that make me more relaxed?
There are songs about relaxing...
Websites on relax the back, the mind, the eye, the ear... how do you relax an ear (shrugging shoulders).

So is the more realistic view of this boiling down to - It's all about perspective?  hmmm I do think it is.  So my mom's suggestion to just relax, is it really that simple?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them. If you have a question I will do my best to answer and can do so via email or here.

Be kind... do not leave self promoting comments as they will be removed.

Have a fabulous day.
KJ