Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

My time without the internet

I have to admit, I'm more plugged in then I thought or will verbally admit.  We recently lost (or otherwise sold to another company) our ISP without notice.  This is the opportive word - without notice, as the provider only sent an email to the ISP email - who uses an ISP email these days??  Anyone who knows better - doesn't.  Enough ranting...  We were just shy of 2 weeks without service and this was 2 weeks too long.  I've learned a very valuable lesson through all of this... always have a back up means to access the internet and when shopping around, make sure you know their means of communication.  Our current service has a 24 hour 'service' friendly number to call.  I've made approximately 6 calls and so far, I'm impressed - I'm hoping that it stays that way for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them. If you have a question I will do my best to answer and can do so via email or here.

Be kind... do not leave self promoting comments as they will be removed.

Have a fabulous day.
KJ