Search This Blog

Friday, October 26, 2012

Adjustment day #2

Today was day number 2 for adjusting my 12 channels.  It went smoothly.  I was amazed at the difference between 2 weeks ago and now in regards to my tolerance and what channels I went louder on.

My audiologist said I'm doing fabulous and progressing so nicely.

After the reprogramming, she took me to the booth to test the processor and my implanted ear.  The test on the processor was to give a good base on which to test sounds, understanding going forward.

When she said she was going to test my implanted ear, I immediately stated why - it's dead.  To my complete and utter surprise - I have some residual hearing left.  It's not what it was, but there is some - it's crazy!

On to more noises over the next two weeks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them. If you have a question I will do my best to answer and can do so via email or here.

Be kind... do not leave self promoting comments as they will be removed.

Have a fabulous day.
KJ