Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

Oh no you don't!!

These are the words that I heard from my wife last night.  Our Little One was having a bit of a melt down (those without kids=crying a lot).  So we put her in her crib and proceeded to spend time around her but essentially ignoring her.  So we sorted clothes on the floor and spent time spot treating them.  We were just talking and having a bit of fun, mean while LO was still crying, snot coming out of every.  Of course she kept wanting us to pay attention to her.

me:  I'm actually considering removing my ear right now. (with a grin on my face)
w: Oh no you don't - you aren't allowed to just take that off - you have to hear everything just like the rest of us now.  (also a smile on her face)
3 minutes later - teasing of course - I reached up and detached my coil and of course I was caught!!

What a fun time we had last night over this!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them. If you have a question I will do my best to answer and can do so via email or here.

Be kind... do not leave self promoting comments as they will be removed.

Have a fabulous day.
KJ